New Blog -Creativity Lives here!!

5:55 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Greetings,

As I've embarked on this wonderfully scrumptious creative endeavor and business I've decided to start a blog that is focused solely on my creative endeavors. This may be fabric, paper, art, body products etc; This is the blog for my bliss and my business also by the same name. http://etsy.desiredthingz.com/

Some may wonder at the title of this blog. What is meant by Desired Thingz? One of my favorite written works is the Desiderata - desiderata is Latin for "Desired Things". The work (not quite poem, or essay...work being the term that seems to fit best) is all about the creation and experience of a life of balance, one's own truth and beauty. Creativity for me is all about the manifestation of those things and the ability to inspire others and give to them a taste of Living and not merely existing.

I hope you enjoy this trip down the rabbit hole with me!!

~n

0 comments: